Three simple steps to start saving today!
1. Register your domain name
Find a domain that matches the name of your business and register it along with your new email package. Any domain can be transferred to our email servers.
2. Set up your email accounts
We activate and manage your new email account from the Control Panel. To make the setup process even easier, we provide free consulting.
3. Get started on any device
Access your email on your desktop through Webmail, the Microsoft Outlook Web App or client or connect your mailbox to your smartphone’s email client.
The full Microsoft Office package
- Always the latest versions – Always up-to-date versions of the full suite of Microsoft Office applications. Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- On all of your devices – Install on up to five devices per user. Local versions on desktops and laptops, or through apps and browsers on mobile devices and tablets.
- Collaboration tools
- Instant communication – Keep in touch via email with large 50 GB Exchange mailboxes or instant message and video conference with Microsoft Teams.
- Shared calendars and tasks – Microsoft Exchange and Outlook features help you stay up to date with your colleagues.
- OneDrive online storage – Easy collaboration and document sharing with 1 TB OneDrive storage.